Posted by The Chatterbox

Treasures

“Treasures are found in the heart” is a saying that I recently heard and it brought my grandfather to mind, and the times spent in Ohio. It also reminded me of want my brother wrote on his blog about our grandfather, also about my niece not getting an opportunity to get to know him. And even though our grandfather is no longer with us physically, he gave this family an enormous amount of treasures that are in our hearts forever, with our help, my niece will get a chance to know him, and what he meant to our family. Thank you grandpa for the treasures, and to my brother and mother, thank you for writing about him on your blogs because it just means that we are still gathering treasures.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 7, 2008 at 7:30 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm glad to finally see your blog and to see a picture of Grandpa on it, a real nice job too. We don't always express our feeling to each other, but I suppose in a way we do all share them when we think about and speak about the closeness we share regarding our late Grandfather. I love you and keep on writing, its quite enjoyable to read.

July 14, 2008 at 8:48 PM

Wonderful picture of your grandfather and heart warming post. I was very close to my grandfather also and I continue to miss him. I have wonderful memories of him taking me to the horse races in Denver Colorado in the summer. Thank you for sharing.

July 19, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Post a Comment